- 1 cup shelled pistachios or chopped almonds
- 1 lb (500 g) white chocolate ( I use 1/2 confectioners coating and ½ good-quality white chocolate)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. On baking sheet, roast pistachios in 350 F oven for 8 – 10 minutes or just until fragrant but not coloured.
4. Stir remaining cranberries and pistachios into cooled chocolate. Pour mixture onto foil-lined baking sheet, spread into rectangle just under 1/2 –inch thick. Press reserved cranberries and pistachios into top.
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour or until hardened. Break into pieces. (Can be refrigerated, wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in air-tight container for up to 1 week)
Makes about 1-1/2 lbs
You are reading this post on More Than Burnt Toast at http://morethanburnttoast.blogspot.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author/owner of More Than Burnt Toast. All rights reserved by Valerie Harrison.