If you have been following More Than Burnt Toast you will know that I have been creating personal challenges to infuse new life into my cooking adventures. Even every day food should always be an adventure either with new ideas, or experimenting with a new cuisine. With these personally imposed challenges my own culinary skills have been rejuvenated and back on track and I am once again inspired. With this ongoing event I will challenge myself and one blogging friend at a time throughout the year as the seasons change. I hope this inspires you to make new friends in the blogging community as well as create something you have been itching to try.
Here are the "rules" as I see it for now.
1) Choose a dish to prepare and invite 1(one) blogger to create that dish with you. You can source your recipe from a cookbook, magazine, blog or any other source. Your dish can be sweet or savoury; easy or complicated.
2) Decide upon a date that you can both mutually post your recipe within a 4 week time frame.
3) Link back to More Than Burnt Toast http://morethanburnttoast.blogspot.com/ somewhere in your post as the caretaker of this event.
4) Please feel free to use the Avatar/Badge above "Invite a Blogger to Your Table".
5) Once you have made your dish with your blogging friend or friends and posted it, you can choose to STOP or CONTINUE on and "invite another blogger to your table" to make something DIFFERENT on a mutually agreeable date within the next 4 week time frame.
6) If you would like to please e-mail Val at bloggerstable(AT)gmail(DOT)com for no other reason than to let her know you have participated. She would love to see what you have accomplished.
7) Cut and paste these instructions into your post and contact a friend. Let magic happen and let's get cooking!!!
Let's see what we have been up to.....
Portuguese Custard Tarts (Pasteis de Belém) - Valerie of More Than Burnt Toast and Valerie of A Canadian Foodie
Couer a la Creme - Valerie of A Canadian Foodie, Hana of My Life as a Housewife, Valerie of More Than Burnt Toast
Homemade Pasta - Hana of My Life as A Housewife, Christina from Buenos Aires to Paris with Fresh Pasta, Fresh Herbs and Fresh Vegetables, and Heartache Tagliatelli Custard from Steve of Wierd Combinations.
Joan of FOODalogue's Pasta and Potatoes and Norma of Platanos, Mangos and Me with Marigold Pasta and Mushrooms
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza -Val of More Than Burnt Toast and Giz of Equal Opportunity Kitchen
Burnt Soup - Giz of Equal Opportunity Kitchen and Hope of Hopie's Kitchen
Hot Cross Buns - Val of More Than Burnt Toast and Helene of La Cuisine de'Helene
Parisian Fruit Tarts Helene of La Cuisine de'Helene and Kayte of Grandma's Kitchen Table.
Spicy Paneer Val of More Than Burnt Toast and Lisa of Lisa's Kitchen
Crispy Ricotta Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Spring Peas from Val of More Than Burnt Toast and Gloria of Canela's Kitchen with Ricotta Gnocchi with Shrimp
Lox and Bagel Cheese Strata from Val of More Than Burnt Toast and Giz of Equal Opportunity Kitchen
You are reading this post on More Than Burnt Toast at http://morethanburnttoast.blogspot.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of More Than Burnt Toast. All rights reserved by Valerie Harrison.