I don't profess to be a professional photographer but it was a jaunt down memory lane to when I was preparing these dishes and memories of my travels as well. Maybe I am biased by the flavour of some of these dishes and that is why they are my favourite pics!!
1) This first picture is of a tomato pie we prepared at Keartisanal . The photo was taken by R. but it brings back such wonderful memories that it had to be included as one of my favourites.
2) This photo was taken on a Sunday in the town of Metsovo on mainland Greece. These ladies dressed in traditional costume for Sunday at church are returning from the market with their fresh produce and plants. I was lucky enough to tour the mainland and hike with Thordis our fearless leader and a small group of ladies with Astra Tours .
3) Strawberries & Cream Cheese Tart
4) Goat Cheese & Tomato Tarts
5) A Very Good Spinach Salad
6) Moroccan Preserved Lemons
7) Lemony Goat Cheese & Asparagus Stuffed Rouladen
8) Patates Riganates
9) Broccoli Pesto
10) Local fruits.