|Greek Style Watermelon Salad|
The jury is still out on this one for me at least, but it got rave reviews elsewhere!!
**Greek-Style Watermelon Salad**
- 3/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers, diced small
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2. In a large bowl, combine watermelon, 1/2 the feta cheese, black olives, and onions with lime juice, peppers, and chopped mint. Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar together and drizzle over salad. Toss the salad so the olive oil and vinegar are mixed through. Top with the remaining feta cheese and garnish with fresh mint.
You are reading this post on More Than Burnt Toast at http://morethanburnttoast.blogspot.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author/owner of More Than Burnt Toast. All rights reserved by Valerie Harrison.