**Artichoke and Spinach Dip**
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-oz) block 1/3-less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (13.5 oz) package tortilla chips (about 16 cups)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Spoon mixture into a 1/2 -quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
4. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
You are reading this post on More Than Burnt Toast at http://morethanburnttoast.blogspot.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author/owner of More Than Burnt Toast. All rights reserved by Valerie Harrison.