20 June 2012

Thai Inspired Crab Cakes


Follow me over to the I love Peanut Butter Company's site for a peak into my Thai Inspired Crab Cakes with Spicy Peanut Butter Vinaigrette. inspired by their "The Heat is On"peanut butter. I was lucky enough to spend some time with the good folks from The Peanut Butter Company last Spring when I won the trip to Eat, Write, Retreat in Washington D.C.

You are reading this post on More Than Burnt Toast at http://morethanburnttoast.blogspot.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of More Than Burnt Toast. All rights reserved by Valerie Harrison. Best Blogger Tips

10 comments:

  1. I did some "Asian" crabcakes for my husband last week where I mixed scallions, soy, ginger and scallions. Now I wish I had gone the Thai route!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious! Heading over there...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Peanut Butter Company. For some reason, though, my local grocery stores have stopped carrying Smooth Operator, which I think is their best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Val this is heavenly
    Going over now.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I must make these! They look amazing Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a peanut butter vinaigrette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these sound so lovely. Spicy peanut vinaigrette? I'm so in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The arugula these are sitting on looks DE-licious! ... and the perfect compliment to crab. Had our spot prawns - pricey! 36 of them for 35 dollars. But, they really were delicious. The difference, I think, with the frozen ones is that it is impossible to keep the tail on them for presentation when peeling them.
    XO
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything Thai calls my name! Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Val! Thai flavours with crab sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my home. Thank you for choosing to stay a while and for sharing our lives through food. I appreciate all your support, comments, suggestions, and daily encouragement.

Val

This blog uses comment moderation therefore SPAMMERS, SELF-PROMOTERS and ADVERTISERS will be deleted.