|Chopped Chicken Mediterranean Salad|
Of course the meal has Greek undertones as well. I served it with some warmed pita bread brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with z'ataar or dukka and had a delicious and quick meal. Then I was out to door............
In case you're wondering the salad untensils are called "bear claws".
News flash...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! No snow for over a month, green grass and blossoms....now we have at least an inch of white stuff everywhere....this is Spring in Canada. I am talking to my parents in Ontario and it is 24C there...they will be heading to the beach!
**Chicken Chopped Mediterranean Salad with Feta Vinaigrette**
- 2 precooked chicken breasts, diced
- 4 cups romaine hearts (in this case mixed salad greens)
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1-2 T red wine vinegar (apple balsamic vinegar)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1. In a bowl large enough for tossing salad, add diced chicken breast.