25 December 2007

**Joyeux Noel**


A joyous and wonderful holiday season wherever you are in the blogosphere!! It has been exciting to get to know each and every one of you over the past 11 months. I have learned of so many new and interesting ingredients and spices: and have a list of evergrowing recipes to try.. as many as there are days in the year!! Thank you all for enriching my life, for your support and comments. I hope that 2008 is everything you hope for and more!!


Joyeux Noel & Happy New Year !!!!!


Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    Love that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyeux Noël! Enjoy your Holiday. We're in Quebec and happy to be reunited with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO! I know it's a bit too late... but not too late for a SUPERMEGAWISH of a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my home. Thank you for choosing to stay a while and for sharing our lives through food. I appreciate all your support, comments, suggestions, and daily encouragement.

Val

This blog uses comment moderation therefore SPAMMERS, SELF-PROMOTERS and ADVERTISERS will be deleted.