1 November 2007

Photo of the Day....



No time for a recipe today. We are having a Wine & Cheese at the office today for the community to say goodbye to Dr. A and congratulate him, upon his retirement and as a hello to introduce the new doctor. Therefore this morning is just a trip down memory lane for me to a Greek cat outside a bakery in a small Zagorian village on mainland Greece. They had the most delcious croissants stuffed with chocolate. A chocolatine in France...but never did know the word for them in Greek. Maybe someone can help me with that? Have a wonderful day one and all.
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

  1. Have a good Wine & Cheese. The pic is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to be employeed at such a wonderful office! Everyone seems to be so thoughtful. Hope you had a great day Val:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, eat, drink and be merry and take a cab home. As for the Greek name of the croissants...I think you just lucked out on a Greek who learned how to bake them. How about "Sokolotaneo Kroyasan"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that picture! I have a special place in my heart for cats. Especially Greek ones.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my home. Thank you for choosing to stay a while and for sharing our lives through food. I appreciate all your support, comments, suggestions, and daily encouragement.

Val

This blog uses comment moderation therefore SPAMMERS, SELF-PROMOTERS and ADVERTISERS will be deleted.