24 September 2007

Tartiflette...a Recipe Dedication....

Before I move on to my next post with my dish I created for Pinktober I must tell you about Aimee over at Under The High Chair . Aimee is a young mom from Quebec. I love her creative dishes, beautiful photos and posts. I always look to see what she is up to whenever I can. I love the way she says ,"Her toddler scorns her efforts. So, she has created her blog as a necessary outlet for her creative juices and to showcase what is ultimately under the high chair." Wink...wink....

Well Aimee knows that I love potatoes.... I post about them often enough. She dedicated a dish to me!!!! She is just too sweet. I almost fell off my chair when I saw the dish because it is exactly something that I would love to make or better yet have made for me. It is called a Tartiflette and has an entire round of cheese melted over top. It is just the BEST recipe for potatoes I have seen in a long time!!!! Check out Aimee's Tartiflette .

It will boggle your mind and is certainly droolworthy!!!!

The photo is taken of my daughter in the Haliburtons when she was in kindergarten. Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

  1. Aw, cute photo. I'm really not sure how my mother put up with us when we were small. My sisters and I were picky eaters. My sister still is, I grew out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...such a sweet photo of your daughter, and what amazing colors in that shot!

    And I agree, Aimee is a sweetheart, and so creative and talented. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great response! You are too sweet. Glad the recipe made your heart beat a little faster.
    And your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. My daughter was a cutie pie then and still is at 20. She is a sweetheart as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my home. Thank you for choosing to stay a while and for sharing our lives through food. I appreciate all your support, comments, suggestions, and daily encouragement.

Val

This blog uses comment moderation therefore SPAMMERS, SELF-PROMOTERS and ADVERTISERS will be deleted.